Now that spring is in full swing, I’d like to experiment with making different cocktails and pretty drinks just for fun. Since I don’t have too much experience with this, I thought it best to try some recipes already out there. Hopefully that will get my creative juices flowing so I can come up with some drinks on my own.
I’ve gathered some drinks below that have sparked my interest.
1. Watermelon Lemonade: (via Julianne Hough)
2. Lavender Lemonade: (via Vegan a la Mode)
3. Berry Mint Italian Soda: (via Salt & Wind)
4. Strawberry Orange Blossom Sparkler: (via Baking a Moment)
5. Hibiscus Iced Tea Sparkler: (via Diethood)
What are your favorite healthy non-alcoholic cocktails?
Share them in the comments below.