Today I’m sharing a list of thirteen books that I’m currently craving. Some are just fun, others are informative, and the rest are written by strong women, ahem Tina Fey.
Reading is an awesome way to take time out of the day for you. Right now I’m reading The Life Changing Magic of Tidying Up, which I’ve talked about in my previous post. I’ll let you know how it goes, but I’m hoping to be transformed ;).
Enjoy the List below! I wish I had a super power where I can read them all at once and then remember EVERYTHING…but sadly I don’t.
1. Ballet Beautiful: Transform Your Body and Gain the Strength, Grace, and Focus of a Ballet Dancer: This book is written by my favorite ballerina, Mary Helen Bowers. Her work out videos are fantastic!
2. Pretty Happy: Healthy Ways to Love Your Body: Written by the fun and lovely Kate Hudson. Who wouldn’t want to read her book?!
3. The Beauty Detox Power: Nourish Your Mind and Body for Weight Loss and Discover True Joy: Written by the trendy health guru, Kimberly Snyder. I love her first two books, so it’s a no-brainer to get her third one.
4. The Real Girl’s Kitchen: Written by Haylie Duff. This just seems like a nice homey cook book to have around.
5. Yoga Girl: Written by Rachel Brathen sharing her transformational journey of getting to where she is today, while also including recipes, and step-by-step yoga sequences.
6. The Body Book: The Law of Hunger, the Science of Strength, and Other Ways to Love Your Amazing Body: Written by Cameron Diaz.
7. Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat: Written by Chrissy Teigen. This might not be a healthy cook book, but I think she’s hilarious and I’m sure her cookbook will be too. Plus, her creative recipes will be great for days of indulgence. It’s all about balance!
8. Celebrate: Written by Lauren Conrad, sharing her tips on entertaining.
9. A Hot Glue Gun Mess: Funny Stories, Pretty DIY Projects: Written by Mr. Kate.
10. At Home With Madame Chic: Written by Jennifer L. Scott. This just looks like a fun read!
11. Bossy Pants: I’ve been meaning to read this book, written by Tina Fey, for a long time. I hear nothing but good things about it.
12. Yes, Please: I love to support Amy Poehler not just because she’s incredibly talented, but also because she cofounded Amy Poehler’s Smart Girls, an organisation that encourages young girls to change the world by being their weird, awesome selves.
13. Love in a Nutshell: This book, written by Janet Evanovich, is just for fun. She has a way of making me literally crack up while reading her books. They’re quick and fun, which makes them great for reading on vacation.
I hope you enjoyed my list of books I can’t wait to read! What books are you currently craving?