I’m planning a trip to Florida soon for an easy, no-frills kind of visit. I won’t need much, except for a few basics. The problem is my basics are getting a little shabby, and I’m in need of an update.
So I thought this week I’d share with you what’s on my wishlist before the trip.
I’d also like to note that I’m starting to transition much of what I own to more eco-friendly, sustainable options. That doesn’t mean I’m throwing everything out and buying a bunch of new things that are only organic. Having that mindset can be very limiting and unrealistic. It just means that in situations like this where I’m needing an update, I’m looking into more eco-conscious options where available and within my means.
I realize that the higher quality products can be more expensive, but if I’m not buying a bunch of things I don’t need, and just saving for the essentials, then it’s more feasible.
1. Cocooil SPF 15 Organic Coconut Oil: (via COCOOIL)
2. Biodegradable Plant Based Round Polarized Sunglasses: (via Nordstrom)
3. ‘Minka’ Vegan Leather Shoulder Bag: (via Nordstrom)
4. Ryan shirt: (via ethical clothing line, Amour Vert)
5. Women’s Lavinia Slide Sandal: (not sustainable via Target)
Are you planning any trips any time soon? What would be on your wish list if you were?